Good Contract Templates that will Save You Time
Do you need to write a contract, but do not know how to do it properly? Do not waste your time and take a read our brief explanation about what a contract letter is, and how to write a good contract. Besides, you can also take a look at the Contract Templates that we provide at the end of this article.
A Contractor An Agreement Letter
What is an agreement letter? A letter of agreement, which is also called a contract, is actually a letter containing an agreement between the two parties (or more) regarding the rights and obligations of each party. Basically, it is a letter containing the statement to do or not do something.
Functions of a contract
Based on the definition of the letter of agreement above, we can conclude that it mainly serves as authentic evidence that certain parties have entered into a legal agreement. A contract also becomes the basis for carrying out the matters agreed upon by the parties making the agreement. Besides, it can be used as a reference when using a certain party who violates the agreement.
There are many advantages that you can get from making a legal contract. The benefits are:
- It can create a safe feeling for those who made an agreement.
- Each party can know clearly the limits of the rights and obligation in the agreement.
- It can be used to avoid disputes that may arise in the future.
- It can be used as a reference in resolving disputes or cases that may arise due to an agreement.
Criteria of A Legal Contract
A letter of agreement can be said to be valid if it has fulfilled certain conditions. The following are some of the legal requirements of a contract:
- It must be made sincerely, willingly, and without coercion from anywhere.
- The contents of the agreement must be easily understood and agreed to by the involved parties. Besides, it must be made clearly and in detail.
- The parties involved must be mature, and in a sane state and aware when making the agreement.
- The contents of the agreement letter must comply with applicable laws and moral norms.
Download Contract Templates
Thus a brief explanation of a legal contract, along with its functions and characteristics. To make it easier for you in composing and writing a good legal contract, we have provided several contract template example that you can download here. All you have to do is simply completing the template according to your needs and condition.